Welcome to Digital Edge Education Society (DEES)
We are a not-for-profit society incorporated under the Societies Registration Act 1860. Our mandate is to use research, teaching and archiving to promote excellence in Digital Edge Education in India.
AIMS AND OBJECTS
The aims and objects of this society shall be the following:
1. To help our poor family Students, who can’t afford tuition fees (To join coaching institutes); with our Online Resources & Empowerment Frameworks (services-in-hand); give them better educational platform (To query about problematic questions) with all Indian Students’ Community/Globally.
2. To help our Indian Students Community/Globally regarding communication (A students empowerment media networks) with all possible students in all possible manner like topics posting and instant messaging, live consulting either chat, video calls.
3. To help our Indian Students Community by taking Complaints of Students against educational authorities or institutions; for all forms of exploitations in educational institutions.
4. To make inform all Complaints of Students to the concerning States of the Union of India & Govt. of India and work with students complainants and educational institutions.
5. To help our Indian Students Community to query with us through proper channel for the Complaints Resolution.
6. To make inform to the concerning States of the Union of India & Govt. of India; In case of Female Students, strongly take Privacy of Information at the time of investigation and taking action; our society works with legal representative and adjudicate for the complaints resolution through the court system in India.
7. To make a centralized database of all of the Indian students and are secured in coming time (Future Prospects)...
8. To make a secured centralized database of all Indian citizens in coming time (Future Prospects)...
9. To take better control over our citizens databases in the World of Cyber Space in coming time (Future Prospects)...
10. To make an independent digital India with our secured centralized databases in coming time (Future Prospects)...
11. To take better control over Cyber Crime with our secured centralized databases in coming time (Future Prospects)...
12. Stop dependency over social networking sites for gathering information and databases of our Indian citizens; become independent in the world of digital era (Future Prospects)...
13. To become future of digital India (Future Prospects)...
Our society willing to sought action against the teachers, lecturers and professors for the crimes of rapes, stalking, voyeurism, use of their position, power and authority, threat and intimidation; especially the cases of sexual harassment's in educational institutions and full of serious lessons for India’s caste-ridden society inside our educational institutions in India. In the context of educational institutions, any kind of intimidation or threat which aims to make clear to the students who objects that his/her non cooperation or complaints or resistance in any manner will have adverse consequences reflected in his/her examination results.
The exploitation's of students in education execute:
(a) Anxiety, frustration, headache, depression, sleeplessness, anger, feeling powerless, helpless, and out of control, loss of confidence, and self esteem.
(b) Social withdrawal and isolation; suicidal thoughts and attempts.
(c) Course drop out or change in academic plans.
Under section 2 of the main memorandum of the society DEES (Digital Edge Education Society); whose give us the permission to run programs related to Computer, Hardware, Software, Technical, IT for the educational purpose for the development of Boys/Girls of our country and make them self-employed. Under Section 4 of the main memorandum of the society DEES (Digital Edge Education Society); whose give us the permission to participate in the programs run under MHRD, Govt. of India, for child and woman welfare & Under section 11 of the main memorandum of the society DEES (Digital Edge Education Society) also give us the permission to serve for country, work for nation development.